- 1 bunch of “Green Sauce” herbs (see text above)
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 400 g of coconut yogurt
- the juice of half an organic lemon + a bit of lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2–1 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- sea or rock salt and black pepper to taste
- Wash and dry the herbs.
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or mixer and finely puree everything. Season with lemon juice, salt, and black pepper and serve with roasted potatoes.
- If you do not live in Germany or have access to the above-mentioned herbs, you can use different herbs. My favorite combination of herbs you find in all supermarkets is cilantro, mint, and parsley. Basil is also one of my favorites.
- The bundels of herbs for German Green Sauce are quite large, which is why the recipe is enough for 8 portions. Half the recipe if you are using other herbs. You will need about a handful of each herb when you half the recipe (using 200 g of yogurt).
- Prep Time: 10