- 1 kg of small potatoes
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- a few branches of fresh rosemary
- sea or rock salt and black pepper to taste
- Half or quarter the potatoes, and add them to a mixing bowl. Pre-heat the oven to 200 °C. Roughly chop the rosemary.
- Mix the olive oil with the vinegar, salt, and pepper, and add the mix to the potatoes together with the peeled garlic cloves. Place the potatoes onto a baking tray (or two).
- Bake the potatoes for about 40-45 minutes, switching the baking trays halfway through if you are using two trays.
- Serve the potatoes with the German Green Sauce.